lee cockerell?

spaceranger3

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm finally starting to post on here. I had my interview today for the wdwcp. It went well. After my interview I was introduced by my interviewer to Lee Cockerell. Later I was talking online to someone and they acted like it was a big deal. Can someone please tell me who he is.....

kal1484

Originally posted by spaceranger3
Hey everyone, I'm finally starting to post on here. I had my interview today for the wdwcp. It went well. After my interview I was introduced by my interviewer to Lee Cockerell. Later I was talking online to someone and they acted like it was a big deal. Can someone please tell me who he is.....

HEY!! LOL! We use names on this board LD

kal1484

Re: Re: lee cockerell?

Hey! We use names on this board! And if you wanted his title, I had it :) It was just late. :):p

And welcome to posting :wave:

spaceranger3

Original Poster
So why would someone that high up come to the presentation and interviews? Doesn't he have better things to do? Or is this that important to him?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by spaceranger3
So why would someone that high up come to the presentation and interviews? Doesn't he have better things to do? Or is this that important to him?

Lee likes to be involved with the little things that happen in WDW.... Disney execs and upper management (save for Al Weiss, Eisner... etc) tend to be much more accesible to their employees than in other companies. Heaven forbid that an executive actually care about their employees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom