Leaving for the world....

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
My fiancee and I will be leaving for the world Tuesday morning at 5:30 am central time. Any requests before we leave (pics, news, info, etc)?

mightyduck

Originally posted by Fievel
My fiancee and I will be leaving for the world tomorrow morning at 5:30 am central time. Any requests before we leave (pics, news, info, etc)?

Fievel-

I look forward to seeing your pic online! :) Also, your opinions on any of the 100 YOM stuff! :)

Have a good time! :)

mightyduck

modelbuilder

Before you enter the Magic Kingdom to the right of the train station is the building that holds the stroller rental and a guest relations center. I could use some photos showing the faces of this building (under the overhang) along the wall before you go throught the turnstile(including the area around the tree and planter in front of the guest relations) as well as when you are through it to the edge of the "right hand" entrance to the Magic Kingdom. I am looking for images of the doors and window arrangements to draw the plans for my model.
If you leave the park midday to go somewhere else, that would probably be the best time since the sun won't be rising behind the building making it dark underneath.
This is the very front edge of my model and will be very noticable.

modelbuilder

.....also the if you happen to be waiting on the train from Main Street station and are on the far left side (facing the station.The side towards adventure land) you will notice a path with railings going along the tracks towards the west(adventure land) that is not open for the public to walk on. I could use a photo of this path to see what the railings and area look like.
Most of all, please don't go out of your way, and have a great time!!! The lines will be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom