Leave a Legacy

jmthepm

Is the Leave a Legacy still available for purchases of your images or has it filled up yet? How long does it take to see your image installed?:lookaroun

mousefan17

I did leave a legacy last summer. I was there in 2000 and it was about 50 bucks, i didnt want to spend that, but when i went last year it was about 25. I think I remember reading that it use to be included in some of the packages, but i'm not sure.

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

Is leave a legacy the thing in epcot, or is it the thing where you buy a "brick" and its to the entrance to the magic kingdom (i think)

Anyway, when we were there in 2000 it seemed kinda cheesy....But that was our opinion

Upvote 0

monorail256

well for people who have done it... and have little kids will appriciate it in about 5 years or 10 when they go back and their son/daughter is able to see what their parents used to look like. I think this is a great idea! At least with this you dont have to look far (bricks are everywhere!!) and you know exactly where your picture will be (dont they tell ya?!) plus youll always be a part of disney that way... and people from around the world will be able to see that you experianced the magic of disney!! :) i'd do it..

Upvote 0

Scooter

I never bought a Leave A Legacy Square because the quality of the pictures seemed poor to me.

However... last October, when I was at EPCOT, I saw where you can just have your name and where you are from Printed on them just like the Walk around the World Bricks.

I just might buy one when I go in April now that I know that. :)

Yippee....only 35 more days!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

when we went in 2000 the CM's told us that L.A.L wasnt going to be a permanent display. So we didn't spend the money and we had a discount with the Magic Kingdom Card..(was it stillMKC then?)Has anyone heard if it is going to be permanent? If so I would like to put the kids on it while they are young! thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

My wife and I got two squares when we were married there last November. Well worth it to us since it will be up there forever for our kids to see years down the road. I think they'll enjoy seeing a pic of us from the week we were married, before they were even born!

Upvote 0

mousefan17

When I purchased my leave a legacy i was told that it will be up for the next 50 years, now its 48. So in 2050 they are planning on replacing it.

In 50 years, I know I'll have kids of my own, probably grandkids, so personally, i think its well worth the price. And it alot cheaper than it was in 2000

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Leave a Legacy will be up until at least 2020. The cost is 35 dollars for one person and 38 for two people to go together. I think that it is a great investment. It will be a great memory for me in 20 years.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well if it will be up for that long then the kids will be on it when we get there in May! We were under the impression that it was short term...like one or two years! Thanks for the info. I too think it will be fun for the kids to see themselves on it when they were small. This will be our 2 year old daughters first trip to WDW. So that will be a nice extra for us to do with her.

Upvote 0

Camelot

My friends honeymooned at WDW and were given the "Leave a Legacy" as a wedding gift...

I will enjoy looking it up the next time I am there, and maybe even get my own :)

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I know some people think they look like 20-foot tombstones, but I actually like Leave a Legacy...my sister and future brother-in-law are getting one when they go to disney for their honeymoon in...one month...(lucky!)

Upvote 0

AdLibSean

MK "Walk Around the World" Bricks

I also think that LAL's pictures are so poor in quality, that they don't merit paying that much money for them. On the other hand, last summer, my friends and I went to MK to buy a brick to commemorate our trip. Well, we went to City Hall to buy one and we were informed that they were no longer available to purchase. WHY? I know there weren't any available near the MK entrance, but I assumed it was going to be continued around 7S Lagoon. Oh well, I still think its stupid that they're not doing it anymore.

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

Main Street USA is right, it is $25 now, my wife and I did it when we were down there at the end of Jan. 02. Apparently they were not selling enough at $38. We did it for the same reason as Mainstreet, we thought it would be neat when we have kids for them to see it. What's $25 when you are at Disney anyway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom