least crowded

stitch321

Is there anyone here that may know when the parks at WDW are the slowest?
I am trying to plan together a week long vacation. I have been to the parks on a few occasions when there was nobody there hardly, I just dont remember when.

Thanks

makonyy15

Well it's hard to predict the very slowest times, but here's a general rule of thumb. If you're trying to avoid rediculous crowds at Disney World, just don't go when during general times kids have off from school :rolleyes: . Basically don't go the two weeks around easter, the time between thanksgiving and christmas, presidents week, new years, summer vacation etc. If you don't care in special holiday celebrations you're fine, the only thing you may sacrafice is some rides being closed in the off-season because of low popularity or rehab. The month of October is an amazing time to go, very few crowds at all, not too hot and not too cold. :sohappy:

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Upvote 0

barnum42

I believe the time after Thanksgiving and before Xmas is said to be THE slowest. Otherwise, as makonyy15 said, go when the brats are still in school.

Upvote 0

jeff_in_FL2003

I have seen some noticeably slower days during the end of January and into most of February. As anyone who has been to the MK can tell you, Fantasyland is always packed with people, even on a normal day. One day in February of 2003, it was so dead there that I was dancing and doing cartwheels thru Fantasyland right in front of iasw and Peter Pan's Flight! It was crazy! To me, that's when I noticed the thinnest crowds.

Pirate/Custodian Jeff °o°

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom