Later fast passes not showing up?

kleo!

Original Poster
Hello everyone! We began booking our fast passes on Tuesday. Our first day, we are getting in around 6 o’clock and we are going to MK. That night, MK is closing at 9. My fast pass selections are: Space Mountain at 6:10-7:10, Buzz at 7:10-810 and Seven Dwarfs at 8:15-9:00. We were trying to see if we could switch Buzz and Space Mountain, but the app does not show FP times after 6 for Space Mountain? Are they not giving them out after 6, or did I just miss out on getting the latest fast passes? And how good would my chances be at getting a later time? Thanks !❤️

nickys

Premium Member
Hello everyone! We began booking our fast passes on Tuesday. Our first day, we are getting in around 6 o’clock and we are going to MK. That night, MK is closing at 9. My fast pass selections are: Space Mountain at 6:10-7:10, Buzz at 7:10-810 and Seven Dwarfs at 8:15-9:00. We were trying to see if we could switch Buzz and Space Mountain, but the app does not show FP times after 6 for Space Mountain? Are they not giving them out after 6, or did I just miss out on getting the latest fast passes? And how good would my chances be at getting a later time? Thanks !❤️

I don’t think it will show you times that clash with an existing FP. So you’ll have to do some re-jigging to see those times. You’ll have to move Buzz to earlier than 6:10 and then search for Space Mountain. And then move Buzz back later.

correcaminos

I don’t think it will show you times that clash with an existing FP. So you’ll have to do some re-jigging to see those times. You’ll have to move Buzz to earlier than 6:10 and then search for Space Mountain. And then move Buzz back later.

This is correct. It will not show any FP that will clash with other FPs. It's kind of stressful to switch things around, but if you move some earlier and then others later can mess around and see if you can get what you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom