Late Akershus Breakfast

chdice

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I had an 8am breakfast booked for Akershus but now it is the morning after Villains Unleashed so I don't know if everyone will want to catch a 7am bus after staying up late. I'm thinking about moving it to later in the morning (10:45 or 11:00) so we don't have to rush in the morning and it can act as lunch. What are your experiences with a late breakfast there? I know breakfast reservations end at 11:10- will we have any issues? I've only done 8am.

Thanks!!

Kevin_W

We ate there a couple weeks ago with a 10:45 reservation, which meant that we were seated probably 11:05-11:10 (reasonable wait outside plus photo with Belle). It was just as good/the same as a couple years ago when we ate at 8. they did the princess parade twice and then later in our meal the princesses all made their way to our table.

It was a bit more empty, particularly by the end of the meal, but the food was fresh. Teh scrambled eggs are scrambled eggs and I'm not a big fan of the sausage. But the cheesy potatoes are great and the bacon is as good as any I've had on property. I'm not sure I've had the Norwegian brown cheese (Brunost? Gjetost?) before, but spread on a croissant it was excellent.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We almost ALWAYS book one of the latest breakfast seatings (10:30 or later). Having done early mornings before, we find the later seating to have more character time (less crowded restaurant), food is just as good, and it saves us time and $$. We can just have a little snack early in the morning to hold us and then our late buffet breakfast serves as a lunch as well. Since we now can do the early morning in the park, we get to do headliner attractions before the lines start to build up (which is usually about 10:30am) and save our FP to do things later in the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom