Last Rides

poly816

Original Poster
i just got back last week and i wondering how many rides did u get on in the last week or even the last day of operation. I was on Mr. Toad, Millionare, and Tarzan Rocks

whizGoofy

My last dat at WDW, I always have to ride RR!! It is by far my most favorite ride ever! I normally spend the last day at MGM anyway, just because I have to go to MK 1st!

col

on my last day i go to MK and go on the TTA and COP.
i watched tarzan rocks a couple of days before it closed :cry: .
i would love to go on splash mountain (its one of my faves) but i dont want to be travelling for nearly 24 hours in wet clothes coz i cant put them in my case coz thats already been checked in and i dont want wet clothes in my hand luggage.

Scooter

I was fortunate to have seen the last showing of both Kitchen Kaberet and Food Rocks in The Land Pavillion before their demise.

CThaddeus

I was there for the last day of the original Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney World. At Disneyland, pretty much anything that has closed I've tried to be there for on the last week or day. Some of them include: Country Bear Vacation Hoedown, The Submarine Voyage, The Peoplemover, Captain EO, Swiss Family Treehouse, the original Pirates, Mission to Mars, and Superstar Limo. Man, am I glad camcorders exist or those attractions truly no longer would.

trr313

We usually go to MK and ride TTA at the end of the night. By riding the TTA we get to relax and look out at Tomorrowland all lit up.

Skippy

To clarify for some people: This thread is asking what rides you've been on right before they shut them down, not what you do on your last day of the trip.

Anyways... I don't think I've been on any like that... I think I could have seen Captain EO on it's last day at Epcot, but we chose not to. I wen on M:S soft openings the first day it was open to the public though...

edit-- looking at the dates, I guess we weren't there when Captain EO closed... I wonder why I think we were...

figment1988

i got on alien encounter on it's last day. coincidentially, when i found out about that i decided to "adopt" skippy (by that i mean that i bought a skippy plushie)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom