Last minute Christmas Eve/Day....HELP

beyondinfinity

Original Poster
Suprise trip to WDW for the family including our 5 year old's first Christmas at WDW. No the not so fun part.....suggestions for dining at the parks on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? I've spent a couple of hours looking for options tonight without much success. Any help is appreciated!

:xmas:

EvilQueen-T

we did christmas week in 09 and the parks were really crowded so i'd say look at what options that are available and make your adr's or be ready to do quick counter service meals. we didn't worry about our meals being holiday specific when we went. we had christmas eve dinner at 1900 park fare, christmas breakfast at the princess buffet in norway epcot and dinner at the coral reef. we were just at wdw from nov 29-dec4th this year and noticed they still had some holiday twists to the menus (mainly the desserts) at citricos and california grill to name two that i can remember.

Tinkerbell 8

i did a quick search for you for xmas eve dinner, there is nothing at MK at all, however there were a few places at Epcot, DHS, and AK along with a lot of openings at the resorts and downtown disney. im not sure which park you were looking for, but you might have to pick one of the resorts to eat at, which might be better because of lighter crowds. hope you find something!!

EvilQueen-T

if you're not finding what you want inside the parks...

if i were at mk i'd consider one of the resorts on the monorail loop for dinner (citricos, narcoossee's, california grill, the wave, or ohana's if you want loud and rowdy) avoid the luau at the poly if it's still looking like it might be pretty cold (they shut it down when it's really cold out)

if i were at dhs i'd look at flying fish (easy walk or boat ride with great food).

dtd has some good places but it takes so much longer to get there and back that if you're not wanting to spend a lot of time away from the parks i'd skip that option personally.

as for epcot you should still be able to find a place to make an adr. check out the menus and consider a place that's not your norm...you can always make it part of a christmas adventure

Tinkerbell 8

i just looked for dinner for xmas, once again nothing in MK, but more is available at Epcot and of course the resorts. I had a similar problem making ADR for our trip in january and this time i made ressies at resorts close to the parks, you can easily take a boat from epcot and dhs to some of the surrounding resorts, so thats an idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom