last day

ALONZO LAUREL

Original Poster
so our last day is checkout at 11 but my flight doesnt leave until almost 6 pm. Do you all think ill have enough time to hit disney springs before i leave. This will mean 11 am checkout go to disney springs then back to my hotel to depart for airport. They are now saying to arrive 3 hours early to airport because of construction. Traveling with a 1 year, 3 year old and 7 year old

Rob562

so our last day is checkout at 11 but my flight doesnt leave until almost 6 pm. Do you all think ill have enough time to hit disney springs before i leave. This will mean 11 am checkout go to disney springs then back to my hotel to depart for airport. They are now saying to arrive 3 hours early to airport because of construction. Traveling with a 1 year, 3 year old and 7 year old

If you're taking Magical Express, they'll pick you up approximately 3 hours before you're flight. I haven't read of any changes made in scheduling by Magical Express due to construction.

I'd say yes, you have time to head to Disney Springs for a couple hours.

-Rob

dreamfinder

Are you flying JetBlue? The information I have seen indicates that only JetBlue is providing the 3 hour notice. There are a few other carriers in that area of the airport, but if you aren't flying one of them then it should be business as usual.

However, it will come down to your comfort level. I don't think you can take Uber or a cab with that family configuration, so you would probablly need to be back at the Disney Springs bus stop 60-90 minutes before your scheduled MDE time to make sure you get back in time. Most stores currently open at 10, and as long as MDE says a 3PM pickup, you can shop til about 1:30 or 2. So you should be able to get 3-4 hours of time there. Much better than sitting around the resort lobby for 3-4 hours.

ALONZO LAUREL

Original Poster
yea! unfortunately i am flying jetblue :( either way I think 2 hr will be plenty for disney springs if not maybe we can hang out at resort, staying at AoA so theres lots to see anyway maybe some last minute pics thanks!!
@dreamfinder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom