Lake Buena Vista Village or other options

DisneyElephant

Hello,

So I've been having trouble finding some information on the boards here or elsewhere. Its been about 3 years since my family and I have been to Disney and in that time, we've fallen in love with condo renting. Now, for our family of 3 (my parents are in their 60's and I'm in my early 30's), we like to have a decent amount of room. Due to pricing and love of having a full kitchen, we'd like to rent a condo at Disney for the week that will allow us to have 3 full days in the parks and one day in the water park. I've looked at also renting DVC points via David's rentals, but because of pricing, its likely we would have to shorten our vacation by a day to be able to afford that, which we're not necessarily opposed to, but ideally we'd like to have a longer vacation if possible.

I'm looking for some insight on the following off-site condo rental resorts since I can't seem to find too much info on them. I'd like to know how they would compare to a Disney 1 bedroom villa. i.e. how reliable are the scheduled transportation options? Are they clean rentals? How crowded do the pools get? Do the timeshare sellers push too hard?

Inquiring minds want to know if anyone could give any insight on the following properties specifically, I would greatly appreciate it:

Lake Buena Vista Village
Sheraton Vistana Village

We'd like to travel in March, but are also considering November.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom