Lack of Ride Merchandise...

GoofyMagic

Original Poster
I'm a fan of cool attraction shirts, like Terminator 2: 3D, or JAWS. I would love it if they would sell Skynet Tshirts or Amity Boat Tours shirts, but it appears they really don't sell too much merchandise from the rides and attractions, even just with the attraction's name. Anyone agree?

I even walked into the Back to the Future store, and all I see are Tshirts and car logo shirts for the very stupid Fast and the Furious 3 when they used to be packed with BTTF merch...

JROK

I know, it's sad... you should try the Universal Store in CityWalk or at the front of the park... both parks have a large gift shop at the front... Universal only has like 1/2 of it's ride dump into gift shops...

PencilTest

Yeah, one of the things that I've always wished they'd do is work in some more of the characters in Toon Lagoon. There're tons of really cool, older comic strip characters, and if they could put some stuff out with them, I'd be happy. How awesome would it be to be able to buy a shirt with characters from Pogo? One of the best strips of all time!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I would kill for an Amity Boat Tours shirt :lol:

I also remember the good ol' days of the BTTF shop....it was heaven for me....they even sold Gray's Sports Almanac notebooks!

MAF

Yeah I definately agree! I wanted to buy some Puss in Boots merchandise at the Shrek 4D gift shop, but they had jack. I was really dissappointed in the selection of stuff they had throughout the park as well! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom