Labor Day Week?!

OrlandoBoy

Just wondering if anyone has experience the week OF Labor Day. I have heard that the week FOLLOWING Labor Day is good, but what about the Tuesday-Friday after Labor Day?

bellarosemarie

Labor Day

Good question! I'll be there the same week, and was wondering the same thing. I'm sure the weekend and Labor Day it's self will be heavy, I was just curious weather it gets lighter as the week progresses.

Upvote 0

hls1023

It's been my experience that whenever I go to Disney around a holiday it's usually busier than you-know-what. :( Now we only go during the slow times of the year. You might get lucky though...

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

I have gone to WDW on Labor Day week for the past 2 years. It has been TERRIFIC. Last year, if you recall, it was right after one slow moving hurricane (I forgot which one, there were so many), and another one threatening in the waters. So we called it our vacation in between 2 hurricanes. It was the best time we ever had because the parks were literally empty. We were on Splash Mountain with the whole log to ourselves 3 consecutive times.

I think generally the crowds are thinner the Labor Day week, since most the kids are back in school. On the other hand, the parks also tends to take out a number of shows and attractions that needs remodelling. I seem to recall Magic Kingdom opening only until 8 or 9 pm.

Anyway, I'm going back there again in a week for the Labor Day weekend/week.

:)

Zz.

Upvote 0

KumbaRider

ZapperZ said:
I have gone to WDW on Labor Day week for the past 2 years. It has been TERRIFIC. Last year, if you recall, it was right after one slow moving hurricane (I forgot which one, there were so many), and another one threatening in the waters. So we called it our vacation in between 2 hurricanes. It was the best time we ever had because the parks were literally empty. We were on Splash Mountain with the whole log to ourselves 3 consecutive times.

I think generally the crowds are thinner the Labor Day week, since most the kids are back in school. On the other hand, the parks also tends to take out a number of shows and attractions that needs remodelling. I seem to recall Magic Kingdom opening only until 8 or 9 pm.

Anyway, I'm going back there again in a week for the Labor Day weekend/week.

:)

Zz.

That would be Frances, the one that stalled over my house. Then we were blessed by Jeanne just two weeks later. Such fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom