La Taniere du Dragon

Ian

Original Poster
Hi everyone I'm aware that this sort of thread should probably go under the walt disney world paris category but I'm afarid if so I'd never get a response so here it goes. What exactly is La Taniere du Dragon i went to a site that showed a small video of it, which was a dragon moving its head around smoking but what exactly is the ride or show or whatever it is?
:hammer:

krzy4dzny

La Taniere du Dragon is the "Dragon's Lair" which is located underneath the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris. It's not really a ride or a show it's just a walk through area where you can see the dragon moving and smoking. When I was there last week it was closed, but I have no idea if that was just temporary.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by krzy4dzny
La Taniere du Dragon is...just a walk through area where you can see the dragon moving and smoking.

What kind of example is that for alll the little dragons???? :D

One thing's for sure....in this country all the dragons would have to be "non-smoking"!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Pooh

Originally posted by Maria
Que est ce vous dit? (sp?)

Smoking what? :D

:animwink:

Ummmmmm....pixie dust of course....yeah, that's it. :lol: It's good stuff if you can get it. :animwink:

Cheers :wave:

kvan

here you can see a picture of the "smoking" dagon
020603.jpg

Sweet Laker

Originally posted by krzy4dzny
La Taniere du Dragon is the "Dragon's Lair" which is located underneath the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris. It's not really a ride or a show it's just a walk through area where you can see the dragon moving and smoking. When I was there last week it was closed, but I have no idea if that was just temporary.

It was temporary. I think they closed it for maintenance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom