Kryssa Lives On!!!!

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
I just returned from Walt Disney World, and the old Top 7 Must See Attractions featuring Kryssa still plays on the TV Screens at the Magic Kingdom bus stations. I was quite surprised when I saw this.

As far as the new tour goes, Stacy just doesn't do it for me. I wound up watching the new WDW tour in Spanish. The tour guide is super hot and had me mesmerised the entire time. Much more interesting than Stacy!

For those who were fans of the Zip A Dee Doo Dah tip of the day on the Spanish channel will be sad to learn that that no longer exists.

TheOneVader

STR8FAN2005 said:
As far as the new tour goes, Stacy just doesn't do it for me. I wound up watching the new WDW tour in Spanish. The tour guide is super hot and had me mesmerised the entire time. Much more interesting than Stacy!

Yea, not only is the Spanish Tour's format better, but their host is, too. :D

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
TheOneVader said:
Yea, not only is the Spanish Tour's format better, but their host is, too. :D

I never managed to catch her name. All I could do was lay on the bed and drool. She is the hotter Spanish equivalent of Kryssa.

rainfully

STR8FAN2005 said:
I just returned from Walt Disney World, and the old Top 7 Must See Attractions featuring Kryssa still plays on the TV Screens at the Magic Kingdom bus stations. I was quite surprised when I saw this.

For those who were fans of the Zip A Dee Doo Dah tip of the day on the Spanish channel will be sad to learn that that no longer exists.

Yeah they day we made the "discovery" about the new host, we had actually been watching Kryssa on the MK screens waiting for the bus, but when we got back to the hotel, there was no Kryssa to be seen... it was kinda weird! I wonder how long it will take for them to change that... I don't think they'll leave it that way for too long...

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:

You gotta be kidding me! Well there goes that plan. Thanks for telling me now, that will avoid disapointment when we get there.

1disneydood

I was shocked to see her while waiting in line for 45 minutes for the Pop Century bus to arrive.

I too dislike the new resort TV hostess. And she ripped off the water powered wedgie line to boot. :( Did you see her at the end of the drop with her legs purposly trying to get the water powered wedgie? Kryssa's was a natural wedgie but Stacey looked as if she was trying to hard to get a water powered wedgie just so she could steal Kryssa's line. Boooooooo :fork:

1disneydood said:
I was shocked to see her while waiting in line for 45 minutes for the Pop Century bus to arrive.

I too dislike the new resort TV hostess. And she ripped off the water powered wedgie line to boot. :( Did you see her at the end of the drop with her legs purposly trying to get the water powered wedgie? Kryssa's was a natural wedgie but Stacey looked as if she was trying to hard to get a water powered wedgie just so she could steal Kryssa's line. Boooooooo :fork:

maybe its because I haven't been to WDW since April 04 and I haven't seen much of the resort tv, but what is a water powered wedgie? haha forgive me for not knowing :)

1disneydood

should-be-BELLE said:
aahh..I see. Now I know why I didn't pay attention to it. haha

lol she's not much to pay attention to period. But she's waaaay better than Stacy. Everyone has their opinion though, I guess. I don't find her very hot like many here do, but I'm obsessed with Gwen Stefani and some don't find her hot. :lol:

AEfx

1disneydood said:

While I totally agree with the sentiment, we need to remember that Kryssa didn't come up with that line, someone in Disney marketing did. The entire show is scripted. I believe that's one of the reasons I prefered Kryssa's version better - because her delivery was more spontanious - more accurately her delivery made it feel more spontanious.

I'm trying to remember now, but I also noted some other distinct similarties in the dialogue but with intentionally different inflection. I think it may have been when they talk about ToT and how with the random drop sequences "You never know what yer gonna get!" and the end tag, "That was the top 7? It seemed like the top 107..."

The new girl isn't terrible, but she's just no Kryssa. I can't tell you why, but I really really enjoyed her personality. I don't like cutesy stuff normally, but I thought she did it with aplomb. The new girl...not so much.

I have to admit to watching the Spanish version a few times and getting a kick out of the girl speaking very quickly in Spanish and then saying the names in perfect English of the attractions and things like the super long-winded "Disney's Presentation of a Pixar Animated Film..." or whatever that convoluted phrase is. I also thought the pace a bit quicker - and I liked that girl more than the new "top 7" one.

At least Kryssa is still at the MK bus stops, as others have pointed out. The first time I saw it the audio was out, but on subsequent visits it was working great - and boy how nice it was to hear Kryssa's voice!

Ah, the things us Disney fans obsess over, LOL...

AEfx

WDWnahtazu

STR8FAN2005 said:

i still cant believe we dont have a higher quality copy of the kryssa top 7 yet. time is running out...

AEfx

WDWnahtazu said:
i still cant believe we dont have a higher quality copy of the kryssa top 7 yet. time is running out...

I know...There must be a non-cam copy out there.

I'd be SO happy with a nice copy - I'd bring it on a CD with me everywhere I go. :)

AEfx

surfsupdon

AEfx said:
While I totally agree with the sentiment, we need to remember that Kryssa didn't come up with that line, someone in Disney marketing did. The entire show is scripted. I believe that's one of the reasons I prefered Kryssa's version better - because her delivery was more spontanious - more accurately her delivery made it feel more spontanious.

I'm trying to remember now, but I also noted some other distinct similarties in the dialogue but with intentionally different inflection. I think it may have been when they talk about ToT and how with the random drop sequences "You never know what yer gonna get!" and the end tag, "That was the top 7? It seemed like the top 107..."

EXACTLY!!! Even tho it was a script, Kryssa had better voice inflection and really seemed like a fan. Stacey is reading dialogue.

frankd1962

I haven't been back to the Resort since 2000 and don't remember any of these vidoes there. Is there pictures somewhere of these ladies? And do they have these vidoes all over at all the bus depots in the Resort?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom