Kouzzina by Cat Cora open?

hurry_back86

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

My family and I are going to Disney World next week and were able to book dinner reservations at Kouzzina even though the grand opening date is Sept 17th. I don't think the cast member on the phone would have booked us if it wasn't open yet. Anyone know anything about this?

KingStefan

Steve, AllEars has been reporting or some time (Jul 23) that the "Grand Opening" would be Sep 17. The first I heard about an early opening was from you this past Tuesday, Aug 4.

I'm guessing that Aug 15 is a "soft opening" and a big "ribbon cutting" (or whatever) will still take place Sep 17 (or maybe not - idk).

Reported in this thread.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=468256

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Steve, AllEars has been reporting or some time (Jul 23) that the "Grand Opening" would be Sep 17. The first I heard about an early opening was from you this past Tuesday, Aug 4.

I'm guessing that Aug 15 is a "soft opening" and a big "ribbon cutting" (or whatever) will still take place Sep 17 (or maybe not - idk).

Reported in this thread.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=468256

Disney don't make any mention of Sep 17, so I dont know where that came from. The info being provided from Disney is that it opens on Aug 15. No talk of a soft opening, or grand opening, just an opening of Aug 15. :)

KingStefan

Disney don't make any mention of Sep 17, so I dont know where that came from. The info being provided from Disney is that it opens on Aug 15. No talk of a soft opening, or grand opening, just an opening of Aug 15. :)

I trust you, guy. You almost always have the info first, and you are certainly the most reliable source!

Captain Hank

I now work in Food and Beverage, and during our pre-shift meetings, we've been hearing information that matches what AllEars has posted--soft opening in August, grand opening in September with Cat Cora.

Brian_WDW74

The confusion stems from the Disney Parks Twitter account, where they posted:

Grand opening of Kouzzina by Cat Cora at Disney’s BoardWalk is now scheduled for Sept. 17.
9:58 AM Jul 23rd from CoTweet

Several web sites, including All Ears, reposted that date. Since that time, however, Disney has officially announced that Kouzzina will open on Aug. 15. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Bit strange how its been handled. But either way, its open for business on Aug 15 onwards. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom