Kissimmee Pines??

bossmsx

Original Poster
Alright.....You have probably never heard of this place before...I know I haven't myself.
After failed attempts at reserving a room at a resort that was either inside of, or very close to, the parks, the person that was making the reservations for us chose, upon recommendation, a place called "Kissimmee Pines".
I am posting this in the very remote chance that someone who reads these boards has stayed in Kissimmee Pines before....Comments regarding the place?? Good place? Bad Place?:veryconfu

Punkss

Massive huge 1 year bumpity bump!

I am going here too next year? Has anyone heard of good/bad things and has anyone actually been here?

BossMSX if you go to Trip Advisor website there are somereviews there, 7 very good and one very bad :veryconfu

Anyway could anyone who knows anything tell us about it!

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is there any particular reason why you are going for this resort? There are lots of good offsite hotels that are popular here that are close to Disney, and also remember there are some great deals on onsite Disney resorts :)

Punkss

I was saving money and came up cheap (£200 cheaper) at the travel agents over here in the UK. I-Drive was too expensive and as I am under 25 a car (because i want to see other parts of Florida too and Universal maybe) was alot too, so this looked good. As long as its not a complete trash park i'll be happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom