Kingdom Hearts Two Info

Stickfoo

Original Poster
Okay, so far all we know about KH2 is that it is one year after KH. There are also new enemies called the Nobodies or something like that. Ansem is definetely back. There is a Blonde haired Kid (BHK) that can weild both the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, how he got them we don't know, yet. There are 5 unknowns. One is Ansem and some think that another is Riku. If you saw Another Side Another Story (ASAS) it shows Riku, the bilndfolded one, wearing a trenchcoat similar to the Unknowns. King Mickey is back. So are the heartless. The comfirmed towns so far are Halloween Town, The Colloseum, Hollow Bastion and a town similar to Traverse town called Twilight Town. Auron, Hercules, Meg, Donald, Goofy, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ansem and , if you played KH Final Mix so is the Enigmatic Man. If I missed anything please reply and tell me cuz i need to know.

WDWhumanmap

something for them to consider put it on all the game boxs i mean i don't know why some games come out on one and not the other. i mean i have an x-box does that mean when i really would like to play kingdom hearts and see what all the talk is about i suck wind.

JackSkellington

Sometimes you can't have your wish. When a game comes out on the market there is a deal between the compaines. Usually the game (KH for example) was exclusively signed to the PS2. And no other system. When the contract if it ever does runs out. Then whoever had the majority say or percentage of control of the deal can file to ammend the policy. Therefore KH would possibly be liscensed to all the systems on the open market. :)

Legacy

I remember reading a while back that the new Heartless were called 'Neo-Heartless' or something along those lines. The enemies I am most curious about though are the white ones, with the new symbol. They seem to be the opposite at of the Heartless, which makes me wonder why we end up fighting them...

imagineer99

Originally posted by WDWhumanmap
something for them to consider put it on all the game boxs i mean i don't know why some games come out on one and not the other. i mean i have an x-box does that mean when i really would like to play kingdom hearts and see what all the talk is about i suck wind.

I have no idea what you just said...but I'm assuming that you are inquiring into why certain games are console specific.

To answer this question, you have to understand licensing issues. Like certain movie franchises appear only under one studio, certain games can only appear on certain consoles.

Companies like Sony pay the game developers a large sum of money to keep various games on their consoles. This usually helps boost console sales because gamers can only play some games if they are on one system. For example, X-Box's Halo was a true console "seller."

Over time the contracts can expire. Thus, games that were formally console specific (i.e Metal Gear Solid II and GTA III) begin to appear on all formats.

Hopefully, Kingdom Hearts will appear on both X-Box or PC sometime in the future. The hardware of the PS2 is so very limited. It is a shame that the games are not living up to their true graphical potential.

P.S. I have asked you numerous times to attempt to make your posts more readable. Could you please insert some periods and capital letters once and a while. THANKS!:)

Stickfoo

Original Poster
concerning the NEO Heartless if you read one of ansems reports it talks about the non-existent ones these are the neo heartless but i think this was the early planning stage name for the nobodiescould be a possibly and if you get the chance to play KHFM you actually do fight the neo heartless right before the door to ansem

JackSkellington

Originally posted by Stickfoo
concerning the NEO Heartless if you read one of ansems reports it talks about the non-existent ones these are the neo heartless but i think this was the early planning stage name for the nobodiescould be a possibly and if you get the chance to play KHFM you actually do fight the neo heartless right before the door to ansem
What did you say?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom