king bed / pop century

pescador1f

Pop

Out of 3 stays since 9/05 i had 2 "handicap" rooms & 1 non. Usually free fridge in handicap, but the bathroom has no tub, lots of extra towels for the floor are needed.

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

We had a king bed room last year. It was a free upgrade due to it being our anniversary, but our room was wheelchair accessible, but you really couldn't tell untill you got in the bathroom. There were these bars that droped down from either side of the toilet next to the tub that people could use. We didnt use them so they were no problem and not in the way. After a day I forgot they were there. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I've had a handicapped room once and a non handicapped room once.

Personally, I don't mind either. The handicapped rooms, as mentioned, are only noticable in the bathrooms as there is no tub wall...and it feels a little more like a shower in a locker room with a curtain. I really didn't mind it though. Tomorrow, I'll be down there and requesting a king bed again...we'll see what happens. :)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

We had a king bed in our room when DH and I went in Dec 05 and it wasn't a handicap room. We were on the third floor in the 60's building to the right of the HDP. Have requested a king room again for our December trip and hoping for a similar location as we did book preferred. Under the 90 day mark now :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom