Kilimanjaro Safari

rainfully

OMG... that is so funny... I had that in my head earlier today and remember that Erik posted it but was too lazy to do a search... WONDERFUL!

I swear the people on here have been reading my mind lately...

Yanks07

bsandersjr said:
Anyone know of a cd available with the music played from the "radio" while experiencing the safari?
There`s music on KS? I gotta start paying attention..........Simba 1.......out. :hammer:

brkgnews

Yanks07 said:
There`s music on KS? I gotta start paying attention..........Simba 1.......out. :hammer:
The driver decides to see what's on the radio while you are encircling the elephant pool. Does that ring a bell?

Yanks07

brkgnews said:
The driver decides to see what's on the radio while you are encircling the elephant pool. Does that ring a bell?
Bell Rung, now that you mention it,I do recall the driver searching for a radio station, can`t really conjure up any tunes though, gives me something to look for in Feb:wave:

Irrawaddy Erik

rainfully said:
OMG... that is so funny... I had that in my head earlier today and remember that Erik posted it but was too lazy to do a search... WONDERFUL!

I swear the people on here have been reading my mind lately...
:lookaroun *pay no attention to the radio transmitter sticking out the back of your head*

Scooter

The music played is from a CD called AFRICAN DAWN.
Sung by a group called Voices of Celebration.
Very hard to find.

bsandersjr

Original Poster
1disneydood said:
I don't know of a CD, but check out this link. It's the song from KS.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54314&highlight=safari+music

BTW I see you live in metairie. Katrina had us relocated but we'll be back in Metairie Dec. 28. I can't wait. :sohappy:

Thanks for the link, that is so awesome!

Yeah, I live in Metairie, between Vets and W.Esp.
Our A/C was blown off of the roof of our apt. so we too were in Little rock. We were there from 8/28/05 - 10/15/05. We stayed in an apartment at the Ashbury in Chenal Valley. Man, it was sooooo boring! Bet you can't wait to return! Were about do you live?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom