Kilimajaro Safaris script changes

darthjohnny

I'm going to miss some of the lines.

I loved "Ms. Jobson, no one calls them Thompson Gazalle. They are Tommies...Tommies! Over!" :(

I why they bothered moving the truck in order to make the baby elephant more visible.

The baby elephant used to be much more visible years ago, when the tarp wasn't pulled so foward on the truck. Why didn't they just move the tarp back instead of moving the trucks around. Hmm. :shrug:

But, I still can't wait to see all the new changes when I go. :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I will miss the Tommies line. Wilson was always so mean to poor Ms. Jobson. It's no wonder she left to find other employment...:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Why did they bother to change the script anyway? :shrug: :confused: :veryconfu

Very good question!! The only thing I can think of having heard it, is that it gives the driver more air time to talk about the animals. That is great for the drivers who are genuinely interested and knowledgeable, but could be a problem for some that arent. Having said that, all of the CMs at KS have been excellent in recent times, so this change might be very positive.

dxwwf3

I'll really miss the Tommies line. Other than that, it doesn't look like a big deal to me. Not sure why it is being done, but whatever. I guess it can give the drivers more time to talk and would be somewhat less repetitive for them. Having more capacity is certainly a good thing though.

Enigma

Account Suspended
I thought the whole story with the warden and the british lady and the poachers was dumb. I am glad it has been reduced to a subplot. Although I gotta say that "Tommies....TOMMIES!" line was classic. It sounded so dumb that it was actually hillarious.

Dayma

the changes look good especially since I never felt the original script was all the great.... JMO. It's nice to see them adjust it.

hcswingfield

Very good question!! The only thing I can think of having heard it, is that it gives the driver more air time to talk about the animals. That is great for the drivers who are genuinely interested and knowledgeable, but could be a problem for some that arent. Having said that, all of the CMs at KS have been excellent in recent times, so this change might be very positive.

I think that's a good idea. The ride should be about the live animals. Taking the sunrise safari a couple of years ago gave me a whole new perspective on what that ride could be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom