Kids Incorporated

Mia319

Original Poster
Does anyone remember the TV show Kids Incorporated? I think that's the name... i swear it was on the disney channel after the mickey mouse club in the 90s.... i begged my dad to let us get cable just so i could watch it... well, i was trying to tell my boyfriend about it, and eventhough he considers himself a "Disney Expert" he swears that show never existed. any info on this show would be greatly appreciated.

rainfully

Yes I remember this show... and I loved it!!

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas was in it.. (Stacy Ferguson)

And so was Jennifer Love Hewitt (Jennifer Love)

Madison

We're Kids Incorporated, K-I-D-S.

I remember it well. :)

Wow, it also had Mario Lopez, who went on to be in Saved By the Bell; Martika, who sang "Like Toy Soldiers," the song Eminem sampled recently; and Shanice, who sang, "I Love Your Smile".

Atta83

Who could not remember that show, I got so excited when the cable company would bring the dis channel for free, I was addicted to that show. I still sing the song time to time.

imagineer boy

rainfully said:
It's a very addicting website!

Its incredable, all of those commercials, and TV shows I'd completely fogotten about! ( epecially the pizza head guy! I completely forgot about him! ) And I just realized how much I miss the Wendy's commercials with Dave.

FanofDinsey1981

rainfully said:
It's a very addicting website!

yes it is!!

oh great. now I have that song stuck in my head.....K-I-D-S.... INCORPERATED!

we used to dance around the house singing that song, using the old glass coke bottles as our microphones. :lol:

Dorindavar

What a great show!!!! It was my all time favorite when I was a kid. I wanted to be them SOOO bad. I've had the theme song on my computer for years, but I hadnt found the video to go with it. That's great.

TheDisneyGirl02

mousermerf said:
Well, it looks like they've finally made it...

Who else remember why the Palace is the just the Place?

Because the the 'a' lightbulb blew out and nobody fixed it!

5pm was always Kids Inc and then 5:30 pm was my FAVORITE show, Mickey Mouse Club. I have nearly every episode on tape!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom