Kid's Birthdays At WDW

wdwnut_2004

We are going to be visiting Walt Disney World during my neices b-day. Is there anything special that they will do? I have heard of some things that they will do at the motel, but haven't really heard much about it. Could someone please tell me more!! Thanks

I am going to WDW in the end of March 2002!! :sohappy:

mandib

Well we were there for my Dad's b-day and we ate at the Crystal Palace! They gave him a card that the Pooh characters signed! They put confetti on the table too! It was really cool! I'm sure for a kid they would even do more!

Upvote 0

chellnjr

Cinderella's Royal Table also decorates the table. They also give a certificate.

I am also interested in what the hotels do since we will be there for my husband's birthday. Do the All Stars do anything special for birthdays?

Upvote 0

Maria

When you are at the parks, my suggestion would be to tell the CM´s someone in your family is having a b-day. They will know what to do... ;)

When I worked in the mexican pavillion, we would sing happy b-day in Spanish and I know my friends did that in their pavillions too, but if you want a real cool song for b-days, ask the Norwegians! they even have a typical dance for that.

Just make sure CM´s know there is a b-day in the family... :) Please let us know what happened when you come back...

Upvote 0

wdwnut_2004

Original Poster
I will...

I will tell you when we get back... that won't be for a very long time yet thought. In the beginning of April sometime! :(

Hopefully the time will come fast!! :)

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

We were at DW in August for my daughter's 13th birthday. The hotel sent balloons and a card from Minnie Mouse to our Room. (That is her favorite character) The day of her birthday we went to the Magic Kingdom (her choice) and went to City Hall and they gave her a big button that said Today is My Birthday and it had the characters on it. I had also purchased her a name badge, so she had both on and all the CM's kept wishing her a happy birthday by name. Also on the jungle cruise the driver really embarrassed her by having everyone sing to her while she stood up at the front of the boat, then he let her drive the boat the entire time. She loved it!! We ate dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Castle. And it was fitting for my princess. They decorated the table and gave her a large ice cream and cake sundae for dessert, lit a candle on top and had everyone join in (who was left) in a happy birthday song. That was the ending to our day --- I made the last possible reservations for the castle. We did not finish our dinner until after the park closed, so we were able to have a private stroll down Main Street. It was absolutely beautiful!! And there was a bus waiting for us to take us straight to our hotel bus stop!! I think it was a birthday she will always remember (or I hope so!!) :king: :) :):sohappy:

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by SheriD013
maria, how do u sing that? I mean what are the words?I know happy birthday is feliz cumpleanos but that's all I know, lol

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A TI
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A TI
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS QUERIDA SHERRY
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A TI

EN UN DIA FELIZ
UNA NIÑA NACIO
QUE SE LLAMA SHERRY BABY
Y QUE SEA FELIZ

AL PARTIR SU PASTEL
UN DESEO PIDIO
QUE SE CUMPLA EL DESEO
Y QUE SEA FELIZ

ESTAS SON LAS MAÑANITAS
QUE CANTABA EL REY DAVID
A LAS MUCHACHAS BONITAS
SE LAS CANTAMOS ASI:
DESPIERTA MI BIEN DESPIERTA
MIRA QUE YA AMANECIÓ
YA LOS PAJARITOS CANTAN
LA LUNA YA SE METIÓ.

Those are three different typical ones for b-days here... hope you liked them, I was just inspired tonight... haha

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom