Kids at the Hoop Dee Doo

Jonathan

I read through a few of the other "Hoop Dee Doo" threads, but wanted to ask a questions specific to kids under 3 years old.

Has anyone brought young children to this event? We have some friends that said their 2 year old loved it, but we are a bit hesitant to bring our 2 year old. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jonathan

tigsmom

If your little one is sensitive to loud noises then I would pass. Otherwise go and have a great time. We love the BBQ type foods, the singing and dancing (castmembers come into the crowd). My kids love playing the washboard at the end. Just one word of advise...bring a sweater. We were there in Late July dressed in shorts. The ac is turned up very high and the little ones froze. Our CM was great...she made shawls for the kids from extra tablecloths. They looked so cute.

Upvote 0

Katherine

THis is a very family friendly show and caters to everyone. It is very fast pace and there is always something going on (unless it's the time they bring out the next course). I went to it this past November and I had a blast with my dad. I saw many younger children and they seemed to be having a good time too. It's a really great time!

Upvote 0

gmboy95

We have brought a 1 year old a 2 year old, a 3 year old, and this year we will be bringing a 4 year old and a 1 year old....WE LOVE IT....the kids love it. The people on stage seem to pay close attention to the really young ones, and my son has been singing hoopdy do songs since he was 2....so yes bring em young, you and they will love it!!!!

Upvote 0

careship

I was that little myself the first time I went to it. My kids were 2 and 3 when we went for the first time and they loved it. My younger one turned 2 the day we were there and boy did they make him feel like king of Disney. I never even said anything about his birthday. He still had his birthday pin on from the MK and they noticed it and just made his day. He still remembers parts of that night and he is 10 now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom