Kennedy Space Centre

scritchell

Original Poster
Hi All

Would a day trip to the Centre be enough time to cover all of this, or would it need more than one day?

Also, Does anyone know of any good sites for cheaper tickets etc including travel from WDW (I am a non-driver)

TYIA

Bairstow

You can hit all the highlights at the Kennedy Center, including the bus tour, Atlantis, and the Apollo site, in one day.
If you're aiming to do everything, including all the various 3D movies, all the simulator activities, and the nearby Astronaut Hall of Fame, you're looking at about a day and a half.
You can definitely stretch it to two days if you do some of their added tours/lunch events.

scritchell

Original Poster
You can hit all the highlights at the Kennedy Center, including the bus tour, Atlantis, and the Apollo site, in one day.
If you're aiming to do everything, including all the various 3D movies, all the simulator activities, and the nearby Astronaut Hall of Fame, you're looking at about a day and a half.
You can definitely stretch it to two days if you do some of their added tours/lunch events.
I think we can only do one day, would it be too much of a rush for 1 day

Bairstow

I think we can only do one day, would it be too much of a rush for 1 day

I don't think so.
We did everything we wanted to do between 9 and 3, though we skipped the imax movies and never went to the hall of fame (which is a separate facility included with your ticket). That included a lot of time just gawking at the Atlantis. It's tricky to anticipate how long an individual would need to "do" the Kennedy Center, since it's more of a museum than a theme park. If you're the type who feels the need to read every plaque and inscription, it's going to take you quite a while to so do.

scritchell

Original Poster
I don't think so.
We did everything we wanted to do between 9 and 3, though we skipped the imax movies and never went to the hall of fame (which is a separate facility included with your ticket). That included a lot of time just gawking at the Atlantis. It's tricky to anticipate how long an individual would need to "do" the Kennedy Center, since it's more of a museum than a theme park. If you're the type who feels the need to read every plaque and inscription, it's going to take you quite a while to so do.

I don't think my son will want to read every Plaque etc, Its more for him than me, I've never been very interested in space etc, but he is (he will be 7)
He will probably want to watch the movies etc though

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom