Kenan, Tyler, and no Patrick (AGAIN!)

My trip consisted of 3 days at the world... 9/19 - 9/21

9/19/03
We arrived in Orlando around 8:30 AM and hit very little traffic. Went to SuperWalmart for some essentials (we dont trust the shampoo in the All Stars...:lol: ). After Walmart, we were on our way to Epcot where we were supposed to meet Kenan at 3:30. Rode Test Track, and then Space.. looked at my phone and Kenan couldnt come since he got called into work. We then went and rode Figment and saw Food Rocks (it was my first time in FR). We ate at the Land in the Italian part and had chicken parm. It was.. erm.. okay.

We went to ASM, and checked in. Wouldn't ya know.. we got stuck in Mighty Ducks :lol: . Not my favorite place in that resort, but, eh, it was okay.

Went back to Epcot, saw Kenan and talked to him for a little bit and then went on our way to MK where I was going to do the Phil AP previews.. but wouldnt ya know it was still cast previews? So... I pulled out my Disney Store Cast ID, and was allowed in ;) .

Stayed around MK and did some rides and then went back to the hotel and slept.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by tigsmom
I think it was the fourth...we asked for you and the guy said he never heard of you. Another guy there said he didn't know you. :confused:

Perhaps kenan is a wondering spirit aswell

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom