News Keith Bradford, Vice President of Disney Springs to leave the company

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Q? How do you differentiate between whose a great VP at WDW vs horrific?

Can you name names and cite examples?

This is not a trick question. I've ever worked for the Company and am sincerely curious.

I worked with this guy (long before springs) and he was good. Karl holz is good...

Pressler was Satan...Erin Wallace was no 🍑 either...but they were more word of mouth.

Last edited:

flyerjab

I know that Steve has routinely rebuked posters in the forums for saying that stores in Disney Springs were performing poorly. In fact, I know that it has been stated several times that some of the stores in DS are some of the highest sellers of their respective chains.

I personally love what has happened with the transformation (that continues) from Downtown Disney to Disney Springs. Some of the best food on property and the shops are great. It turned an area of WDW that was 'meh' to something that we now work into our schedule every time we go.

peter11435

I know that Steve has routinely rebuked posters in the forums for saying that stores in Disney Springs were performing poorly. In fact, I know that it has been stated several times that some of the stores in DS are some of the highest sellers of their respective chains.

I personally love what has happened with the transformation (that continues) from Downtown Disney to Disney Springs. Some of the best food on property and the shops are great. It turned an area of WDW that was 'meh' to something that we now work into our schedule every time we go.
Correct. While as with any location of its type there will be some stores that don’t make it for one reason or another, poor performance is not a widespread issue at Disney Springs. There will always be some concepts that don’t find their market but they will in time be replaced. The biggest issue at Disney Springs has been the effect of crowd flow changes.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

This is true, the stores are killing it, and nearly all that are chains are reporting the Disney Springs locations to be the highest performing in their brands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom