Keeping resort a secret

jordankellogg

Original Poster
We're going to Disney World in September on our honeymoon and using Disney's Magical Express.

My fiance thinks we're staying at Pop Century to save money, but I changed the reservation to a nicer resort as a surprise. I'd like to try to keep this from her until we pull up to the resort, but I was wondering what the likelihood was of doing that, considering the luggage tags and information packet Disney sends before the trip?

Does anyone know what's in the package and whether the ID tags specifically say the resort name? Also, when you check in with Disney Magical Express, do you need to verbally tell someone where you're staying or do you just get into a line or something for a specific resort.

Thanks for any help.

Nemo14

The luggage tags do say which resort,and you also have to tell them at the airport check-in which resort you're staying in. What you might want to do is also book a limo service to drive you to the resort, then use DME for the trip back.

jordankellogg

Original Poster
Good idea

Thanks, that's a good idea. I was thinking of coming up with a story about how our resort is close to the other resort and they just ship all the bags there. I'm not a very good liar though. Thanks for your help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom