Kali River Rapids

woofboy111

The boats aren't actually on a track, so they would be easy to get off. I guess they could just be pushed out of the current and tied up. I'm not sure where they store the boats on Kali River Rapids, but on Popeye at Islands of Adventure, the boats are stored on the other side of the conveyer belt that keeps them still while the station spins. Since Kali has the same setup when loading the boats, I suppose they may do it the same way.

isnet396

My best guess is that they are taken off with a crane, like on White Water Falls (or whatever it is) at dorney park in PA, or there's a switch that opens an area off of the load platform

Ian

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
I know that on Congo Rapids at Six Flags Great Adventure here in NJ opens a door and the boats float into a big pool under NItro, a roller coaster, and then cand be lifted out by a lift on the shore of the pool.

isnet396

Its really ironic...I live on Long Island, about an hr and a half drive to Great Adventure, but I've never actually been there! I went to the one by DC last year, and I'm gonna go to the one in the Boston area this year!

:F

Ian

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
I know that on Congo Rapids at Six Flags Great Adventure here in NJ opens a door and the boats float into a big pool under NItro, a roller coaster, and then cand be lifted out by a lift on the shore of the pool.

I think that Kali is like this with an area off to the side, but I didn't ride it very many times and it's been a year since I've gone on it.

Nova16

Most raft rides have a separate Reservoir that they keep the rafts in when they aren't in use.

Hey, I work at Six Flags Great Adventure...in the arcade.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Cool. I might have met you while getting change for the slot machines. (The ones by the enterence give the most) I was there just the other day and I must tell you Viper hurts more then ever. Tell them that what ever they did made it worse.

Originally posted by isnet396
Its really ironic...I live on Long Island, about an hr and a half drive to Great Adventure, but I've never actually been there! I went to the one by DC last year, and I'm gonna go to the one in the Boston area this year!

:F

Ian

Dude you have got to get to GA. I havent been there since nitro but madussa and scream machine are awsome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom