just rode mission space!!

Pixiedust30

Original Poster
Hi everybody- just got back from Disney a few hours ago(so sad to be home::( but we had a great trip the weather was great and we stayed at the Beach Club for the first time. We have stayed everywhere else on property but we have made our minds up that we will only stay at the Beach Club from now one. IMO it is the best hotel hands for everything, transportion, pool, location, etc... But on to the good news the parks were very crowded this week- an hour and a half to two hour wait for almost all the e- ticket rides and fast pass tickets would run out by 5pm and the parks were open till 10 or 11 this week. Ok now on to the the best part on Monday the 23rd I rode Mission Space we got to Epcot around 5 and headed right for MS we saw a few people hanging out by the gift shop and then bam!!! they opened the gate and on we went:sohappy: The inside is so great and themed unbealivable. Disney really payed attetion to detail on this one. The pre show and breifing were cool and the way they load you into the X2 were cool. You don't know your job until a few seconds before you board. I was the piolt on this trip. Next you get in and the fun starts. All I have to say is the first 10 seconds our literally out of this world. The feeling and sensation are something unmatched by any ride disney has every done. When you go into hypersleep and wake up is great, also when the X2 goes pitch black are great highlights of the ride. Overall the ride gets two thumbs up. I did notice some people getting off and being a little tispy and not feeling great. The CM were laughing at them:lol: Funny I come home tonight and get my invitation for MS annual pass preview but I have already rode it- still thinking about going down for a quick trip to ride it again

X-STech

I am really excited to ride this ride. Thanks for the review! I'm going to Disney for the fourth of July weekend next week. Hopefully, they'll have previews of ride then. I got my passholder invitation in the mail yesterday so either way I'll be making a special trip to Disney World August 1 - 3!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom