Just got back...

We arrived at Disney around 7:45 am, on Wednesday, March 22nd. Checked into Pop Century, and headed to Animal Kingdom. We got on Everest: excellent ride. After Everest, we went to MGM-Studios; I had to get on Everest first to get it out of my system. Anyway, we had a good first day in MGM and ended the night watching Illuminations in Epcot.

On the 2nd day, we went to Animal kingdom. The first thing we did was go to Everest. Went on it 3 times then went to go eat breakfast at Restauranasorous. After breakfast we went on Dinosaur, followed by It's tough to be a bug. There after, we headed to the Lion King festival. Next was the safari, so we went to Africa, got fast passes for the ride, and went to Rafiki's Planet Watch. While there we went on the Wildlife Express train, which dropped us off at the Conservation Station. We headed back on the train to Africa, and got on the Safari. Once we were done with the Safari, we headed to Magic Kingdom.

On the way to MK, we decided to extend our trip by one more day. We were suppose to be leaving friday night, but decided that driving back home after a day at a park can be exhausting. We called the travel company and made another reservation at Pop Century. So instead of leaving friday afternoon, we were set to leave Saturday morning. Anyway, we got to MK went on IASWAA, followed by Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. There was literally no wait for Splash Mountain, so after the first turn on the big Mountain, and before we were about to get off, I nicely yelled at the cast member, "one more time," and he let us stay on. After, we went to eat. Then, we went to the Castle to see Wishes. After Wishes, we went to Tomorrowland, went on Space Mountain, TTA, and Buzz Lightyear.

3rd Day - Had breakfast at Cape May in Disney's Beach Club, followed by a nice stroll to Epcot. We got on Soarin' for the first time; all I have to say is WOW!!!! What an incredible ride. After, we headed to the Living seas, stayed there for about an hour. Next, we went on JIYI. Later, we went to Mexico and Norway, went on the rides there. After Norway, we headed to Mission Space, then left right after. We finished the night at MGM, we saw Fantasmic, went on ToT. We were sad because it was going to be our last night there.......or so we thought at the moment.

We woke up Saturday thinking that we had to head back to Miami in the morning, because my "friend" and me had stuff to do for school. Anyway, we said "forget it, lets stay one more night." I called Reservations and asked if there was vacancy at any of the value resorts, she said that they were fully booked for the weekend and that the only rooms available were at Boardwalk and Beach Club. As we all know, they are expensive resorts, but I thought, Heck, it's only for one night, so we decided to stay at the Boardwalk. After we checked out from Pop Century, we headed over to the Boardwalk and checked-in. We went to Downtown Disney, ate lunch at Bongos, then headed back to MGM to watch the new stunt show (awesome!). We ended the night in Epcot, we got on Soarin' again.

Woke-up Sunday, went to Magic Kingdom, left around 5:30, thought about staying another night, but that was just pushing it. I had to get back to the "real world".

jchriscandy

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a great time.

Let's stay one more night, Let's stay one more night, Let's stay one more night.....:lol:

Yetiguy

inDisney said:
We arrived at Disney around 7:45 am, on Wednesday, March 22nd. Checked into Pop Century, and headed to Animal Kingdom. We got on Everest: excellent ride. After Everest, we went to MGM-Studios; I had to get on Everest first to get it out of my system. Anyway, we had a good first day in MGM and ended the night watching Illuminations in Epcot.

On the 2nd day, we went to Animal kingdom. The first thing we did was go to Everest. Went on it 3 times then went to go eat breakfast at Restauranasorous. After breakfast we went on Dinosaur, followed by It's tough to be a bug. There after, we headed to the Lion King festival. Next was the safari, so we went to Africa, got fast passes for the ride, and went to Rafiki's Planet Watch. While there we went on the Wildlife Express train, which dropped us off at the Conservation Station. We headed back on the train to Africa, and got on the Safari. Once we were done with the Safari, we headed to Magic Kingdom.

On the way to MK, we decided to extend our trip by one more day. We were suppose to be leaving friday night, but decided that driving back home after a day at a park can be exhausting. We called the travel company and made another reservation at Pop Century. So instead of leaving friday afternoon, we were set to leave Saturday morning. Anyway, we got to MK went on IASWAA, followed by Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. There was literally no wait for Splash Mountain, so after the first turn on the big Mountain, and before we were about to get off, I nicely yelled at the cast member, "one more time," and he let us stay on. After, we went to eat. Then, we went to the Castle to see Wishes. After Wishes, we went to Tomorrowland, went on Space Mountain, TTA, and Buzz Lightyear.

3rd Day - Had breakfast at Cape May in Disney's Beach Club, followed by a nice stroll to Epcot. We got on Soarin' for the first time; all I have to say is WOW!!!! What an incredible ride. After, we headed to the Living seas, stayed there for about an hour. Next, we went on JIYI. Later, we went to Mexico and Norway, went on the rides there. After Norway, we headed to Mission Space, then left right after. We finished the night at MGM, we saw Fantasmic, went on ToT. We were sad because it was going to be our last night there.......or so we thought at the moment.

We woke up Saturday thinking that we had to head back to Miami in the morning, because my "friend" and me had stuff to do for school. Anyway, we said "forget it, lets stay one more night." I called Reservations and asked if there was vacancy at any of the value resorts, she said that they were fully booked for the weekend and that the only rooms available were at Boardwalk and Beach Club. As we all know, they are expensive resorts, but I thought, Heck, it's only for one night, so we decided to stay at the Boardwalk. After we checked out from Pop Century, we headed over to the Boardwalk and checked-in. We went to Downtown Disney, ate lunch at Bongos, then headed back to MGM to watch the new stunt show (awesome!). We ended the night in Epcot, we got on Soarin' again.

Woke-up Sunday, went to Magic Kingdom, left around 5:30, thought about staying another night, but that was just pushing it. I had to get back to the "real world".

Great trip report! But didn't you find Everest kind of boring though? I sure did and so have most people I've talked to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom