Trip Report Just got back from 2 weeks at the world

Hi all first ever trip report so please bare with.

Stayed at SSR from 09/07/13 till 09/21/31, second time I have stayed at this resort and loved it again. This time went with my DGF and her mum and dad (their first trip).

A great time was had by all had a few ADR's including Cali grill for wishes and Sci-Fi Drive thru (My fave), also had lunch at Teppan Edo for the first time and loved it, if u ever have the chance to eat there do its a great experience!

Have been at this time of year several times and was shocked by how busy it was, normally it's very quiet but this time was busy, including a large contingent of South Americans, so I'm guessing there must have been some heavy promotion in that part of the world.

The only disappointing thing for me this time, and I have seen this mentioned by others in the past, is the general decline of the quality of the parks, I know there is a lot of building work going on all over the world, which is a good thing, however there is a definite decline in the parks, especially Epcot, there is no 1 thing I can put it on, there is just a lot of little things that build up to diminish the magic of WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom