Just back with an observation or two.

dubba10

Original Poster
A week at Disney world is always a welcome thing but I didn't realize how much the cooler weather would affect the way we tour. We ended up spending very little time at the World Showcase which we usually love to do. The crowd calendar for the first week of Jan. couldn't have been further from the truth. We got there on Mon. the 4th and the place was a zoo at Magic Kingdom and that was the recommended park. I'm kinda glad it got cool at least things tended to slow down and we got to go on everything the kids wanted and then some. I saw no less than 6 Brazilian Tour groups while we were there but they didn't affect us much. The kids a getting older and the magic is changing for them and for the wife and I but I guess I'll just have to play more golf and spend less time in the rat race.

harveyt0206

How were your wait times with the crowds? My wait time app on my I phone looked pretty good all week after the holiday weekend.

DizneyPryncess

I know what you mean about weather effecting your normal plans. Last trip we had 4 days of rain that lasted most of the day, and it changes everything. How cold was it for you? I noticed it was going up into the 70's soon which should be a nice change for upcoming vacationers.

Glad you got to ride everything you wanted, despite the crowds. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom