Jungle Book 2

VillianFan

Original Poster
Anyone else see Jungle Book 2? We really liked it! They did a good job of reintroducing the original story line for those who are not disney fanatics and do not have it memorized.

The Phil Collins character vulture, Lucky, was hysterical!!

It got a thumbs up from myself and my two girls, 5 & 8 yrs old.

doctor tigger

We just saw it tonight.

I have to admit that I was a bit worried about this one---the original Jungle Book was my favorite Disney film as a small person and I have the entire recording of the soundtrack memorized (from the old 33 1/3 album).

I agree, though, that it was quite good for a sequel---not quite up to the standards of the original, but the characters were well done and a good continuation from the original, considering that the original was quite a long time ago. I did like the Phil Collins Lucky, and the other voices. John Goodman took a bit of getting used to (I LOVE Phil Harris' Baloo, so there you go), but by the end of the movie I was ok. I also loved the spunky girl Shanti--she rocked!

My only real criticism was that there was not enough music--the original had some great songs, and this one really only introduced 2 new ones that I caught---sure miss the Sherman brothers!

Joy!
Doctor Tigger

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom