June 11th- 22nd

We had a great time at Disney. I did get very annoyed with all the people that kept budging in line, not with fastpasses, one woman was pushing people through out of her way, she got to the head of the line and got through, well, when we got off the ride she was suddenly in her wheelchair, unable to walk. Go figure!
Most people were very nice and when they heard we were celebrating our anniversary most people were extremely friendly and offered their congrats. WE got a card in our room signed from Cinderella and prince charming and one from MIckey and Minnie MOuse. While shopping on Main street usa we mentioned it was our anniversary to a cm and she called Mickey and Minnie and they sang to us. all in all we had a great time. We took a day trip to Universal and we were little disapointed, we were able to get the park done in five hours, not much to do there.
I do wish parents would not bring small children into scarry rides, most of the time the room was so full of screaming kids I couldn't hear the shows, such as at Skrek and Philharmagic, there were little ones who were less than 1 year in there, they couldn't enjoy themselves and ruined it for us.
I would suggest that if you stay on property you take advantage of the e-ride night, it is great. When the park first closes you do get a lot of dirty looks and questioning from guests who are not allowed on the rides, but it eventually thins out and you have no problem.
It was definitly a trip to remember. THanks :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom