July trip and E Ride nights

nthebulln7

Original Poster
Hello,
I am going to disney world in the begining of july (2-7). I was wonder how crowded it usually gets durring that time and if there are any tips about planning around this time, please do tell me. I was aslo wondering if the E Ride nights at the MK are worth it.
Thank You

IlovyensiD

Yes and Yes!!!

It is very crowded and very hot and humid. Lines are usually very long during the day. However the good news is that by the time the park closes a lot of people have left. That means that E ticket nights are usually not packed. The lines are not very long and sometimes some rides do not have anyl lines at all. We go every year on the 4th of July for a week and sometimes during E ticket ride you can stay on and ride 2 or 3 times in a row. I feel it is well worth it. :sohappy:

careship

July Trips

I have learned that July trips means...right around 3pm everyday it will rain. Not for long, but it is definately a downpour. Other than that, it was a great time, the E ride nights had very short lines, but during the day they were longer then what I was used to.

tigsmom

Re: July Trips

Originally posted by careship
I have learned that July trips means...right around 3pm everyday it will rain. Not for long, but it is definately a downpour. Other than that, it was a great time, the E ride nights had very short lines, but during the day they were longer then what I was used to.

You're right...rainstorms every afternoon. Hot & humid weather. Long lines during the day. This happens in August, too.

E Ride Night is worth every penny if you enjoy the rides that are open. There are special Character greetings and last year there was an extra Spectromagic showing when we were there.

One word of advice- don't do E Ride Night the same day as an Extra Magic Hour morning unless you take a nap in the afternoon.
(speaking from experience. :hammer: )

careship! Long time no see. :wave:

DAVSEAKAT

What is E ride night?

We are going 3rd to 10th july too!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave: :wave:

phlydude

Welcome - I know you are new here so I'll help you out!

E-Ride night is a certain night (or nights) of the week where WDW Resort guests get to stay in the park (for a fee of course!) past the time of closing for all other guests. The number of guests is limited which is great because you get to ride on some of the more premium rides in the park (E-Ticket rides - when Disney had ticket books instead of park passes, there were certain rides with 'E' classifications. These were the biggest and best rides and your ticket books were limited with how many of these you could ride).

For more info, do a search in the forums for "E-Ride nights" or E-ticket ride night".

tigsmom

Originally posted by DAVSEAKAT
What is E ride night?

We are going 3rd to 10th july too!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave: :wave:

Welcome! Here is the lowdown of E Ride Nights...

E Ride Night FAQs

Take advantage of them if you can. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom