July 4th Fireworks from outside the Parks

Howard & Hilda

July 4th next year will be the last full day of our trip. Assuming the Parks will be overwhelmingly packed that day is there anywhere where you can stand and see the fireworks at both MGM and MK at the same time ?

I know we can view MK from Poly Beach and assume there will be a good view of the MGM firworks from somewhere like Fantasia Gardens but, as this year both parks had their fireworks at the same time, I'm wondering if there's anywhere that you can see both from?

Thanks

WDW Monorail

I would recommend that you watch Mk's fireworks on the 3rd. I would say skip MGM (although it has a good show) and go to EPCOT on the 4th. But if you wish to go to MGM, just do the same.

Upvote 0

Howard & Hilda

Original Poster
Thanks,

I assumed they did something special at all the Parks for July 4th - hence trying to see more than one at once.

We'll have already done the normal Wishes, Reflections and Fantasmic at least once each before the 4th.

If we can only see one special finale on the 4th, which would everyone choose and why? Or am I wrong and the fireworks are no different from any other night?

Upvote 0

JNL0508

I have seen both MK and Epcot July 4th twice and they are both worth it. I have never seen MGM's, so I don't know about it. But I also think that Epcot's fireworks is just slightly better than MK. The fireworks that Epcot sets off at the end of the show over the America pavilion is spectacular.
And since MK does the special fireworks show on the 3rd and 4th, so you can see both, like WDWMonorail suggested, MK on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th. Which ever you choose, it will be an awesome fireworks show.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom