Josh D’Amaro For CEO

seascape

Does anyone else feel that Josh D’Amaro would make an excellent CEO for the company? It might be my theme park bias coming out as I think he would bring a fantastic energy to that sector of the business. Would be interest to hear what others think!
I don't think Josh will become the CEO. I love the parks but the reality is that the future of Disney is streaming services, shows and movies. Parks and Resorts will make billions a year but streaming will make several time that. P&R should never be minimized and will always be important especially as a way to add to streaming and movies.

Inspired Figment

I don't think Josh will become the CEO. I love the parks but the reality is that the future of Disney is streaming services, shows and movies. Parks and Resorts will make billions a year but streaming will make several time that. P&R should never be minimized and will always be important especially as a way to add to streaming and movies.
In all honesty, I think if you truly get the appeal & artistry of the theme parks, then ultimately you get every other sector of the company too. Just think about how Walt ran things. It’s really creativity & imagination that’s the beating heart & real key of survival of the Walt Disney Company. As long as you’re able to fully embrace & support it in all the sectors, it’ll stay successful long-term.

Inspired Figment

Parks and Resorts will make billions a year but streaming will make several time that. P&R should never be minimized and will always be important especially as a way to add to streaming and movies.
While that very well could be true..
the truth is, that unless someone truly gets the parks, the bottom line being creativity to fuel the content going there.. then they can’t possibly get great long-lasting, “timeless” content on their streaming platforms & other venues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom