News Jon Favreau outlines his idea for a Mandalorian ride at Disney Parks

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Now which Florida Park has a big unused pavilion that once housed a simulator ride?

Educational component?

Shameless insertion of IP?

Cheap?

1678279913040.png

DopeyRunner

Now which Florida Park has a big unused pavilion that once housed a simulator ride?

Educational component?

Shameless insertion of IP?

Cheap?

View attachment 702674
First off, body wars was a fantastic and inspirational ride that helped me to learn about how the body works! I say we bring it back. They could even market the old content as a limited edition experience, call it RetroCot, and sell it as an after hours event for 1.284727x the normal admission price. And only give access to the old school rides like figment, living with the land, spaceship earth and body wars. It’ll sell out!

Drdcm

the science of space travel and navigating the stars?
They should lay a truth bomb on everyone and teach children one of the following:

1) the only theoretical way to travel between stars quickly is to be crushed by a pulp by immense gravitational forces in wormholes.
2) if you were to travel between stars everyone you love and know will be dead in the seconds of time that you would experience due to relativity.
3) nobody can hear you scream if your ship explodes because sound doesn’t travel through a vacuum. Also there will be no fire once your cockpit oxygen stores are instantly depleted by the explosion.

Just some ideas, I’m flexible though lol

Drdcm

Sounds like he is talking about behind the scenes of how the show is made sort of thing, which isn't the direction Disney is going anymore.
Yeah re-reading it, it sounds like that’s what he meant. Agree it doesn’t seem to be the direction they are going. I’m not sure I want a Mandalorian ride.

Obvious armchair imagineer here, but I think they should build a ride that explores the different SW planets and environments. They could have Mando Easter eggs. Sort of like a SW small world ride.

EPCOT-O.G.

First off, body wars was a fantastic and inspirational ride that helped me to learn about how the body works! I say we bring it back. They could even market the old content as a limited edition experience, call it RetroCot, and sell it as an after hours event for 1.284727x the normal admission price. And only give access to the old school rides like figment, living with the land, spaceship earth and body wars. It’ll sell out!
Will Matt Sonswa be a special advisor to this refurb?

Disstevefan1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom