Joining a wonderful alternative discussion site.

meteorwave

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hello all,

I'm meteorwave and I live in the Orlando area. I make it to the parks once or twice a week, decided to move down here about 3 years ago after the pandemic, due to the opportunities in the area. Life here in town has been just as great as I could have imagined. I love visiting the parks and I especially love roller coasters, which is great because there's a ton of these rides in the state of Florida.

I've been around to many different Amusement Parks throughout the country. What makes Disney special to me, is its cleanliness, positive interactions with cast members, as well as the quality of the ride experiences. Even just sitting in the park makes me happy sometimes because I love being surrounded by beautiful landscape architecture.

I'm also a foodie, and there's so many restaurants in the Orlando area even outside of Disney that are just amazing. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to commenting on a site that's not Reddit (haha). If you have any questions about living in the Orlando area, and if it would be right for you, I'd be happy to help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom