Join Chef Morimoto at Disney Springs for unique culinary experiences including a seven-course meal prepared by the Iron Chef himself

shipley731

Tried to buy tickets for 12 Beers of Christmas today & the ticket portal said that parties of 2 were sold out for both seatings. If you wanted to buy 3 or more tickets - no problem. I’m hoping there’s just a glitch in the ticket system at the moment.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Now THESE are experiences worth paying for. Personally, I'd be interested in both the whiskey tasting with Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and the lottery (and subsequent price tag) to have him prepare a seven-course meal for you. Both I would consider to be once-in-a-lifetime events. Not as interested in the beer tasting but if Morimoto is there it would at least pique my interest.

I expect the whiskey tasting will sell out quickly (there were still tickets available for the 5pm December 2 tasting as of a few minutes ago). If I were in town, I'd definitely do it.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Now THESE are experiences worth paying for. Personally, I'd be interested in both the whiskey tasting with Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and the lottery (and subsequent price tag) to have him prepare a seven-course meal for you. Both I would consider to be once-in-a-lifetime events. Not as interested in the beer tasting but if Morimoto is there it would at least pique my interest.

I expect the whiskey tasting will sell out quickly (there were still tickets available for the 5pm December 2 tasting as of a few minutes ago). If I were in town, I'd definitely do it.
We met Chef during Food & Wine and he was a hoot. Multiple f-bombs while he was cooking! Very personable and we had a good chat with him. If we were going to be there, we would absolutely do both the whiskey tasting and seven course meal.

shipley731

Chef Morimoto has been at all the of the 12 Beers of Christmas events I've attended. Nice guy. There are always opportunities for autographs & pictures.

shipley731

Tried to buy tickets for 12 Beers of Christmas today & the ticket portal said that parties of 2 were sold out for both seatings. If you wanted to buy 3 or more tickets - no problem. I’m hoping there’s just a glitch in the ticket system at the moment.
Just came back to say that party of two availability has been added. Purchased my tickets this morning. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but my husband is. I mainly go for the food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom