Joey Fatone is cruising the Disney Magic!!!

tink rules

Original Poster
Trip reports are starting to come in for the first Mediteranean cruise... Deb at All ears has one up also... She's on the first cruise...

http://www.allearsnet.com/blogs/debwills/

They say that Joey Fatone and Kim Johnston from Dancing with the Stars are on board also. No news yet on the other celebrities. They are supposed to show Pirates 3 on board - we'll see.

Boys 2 Men were on the Transatlantic and also Jim Brickman.

Should be interesting to see who else shows up on these cruises...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
ummm.. big deal. He lives in Orlando. He's regularly seen at WDW.

tink rules

Original Poster
Yup...

And for the 20 million people who just finished watching DWTS and who aren't lucky enough to live in Orlando - like alot of the people on the cruise... It is a big deal...

Rumor also has it that Phil Collins may sing on one of the cruises...

Ringo8n24

Yup...

And for the 20 million people who just finished watching DWTS and who aren't lucky enough to live in Orlando - like alot of the people on the cruise... It is a big deal...

Rumor also has it that Phil Collins may sing on one of the cruises...

Thx! That was really cool info. Are there usually stars on each cruise or just cause this is a first cruise?

tink rules

Original Poster
Celebrities aren't usually part of the cruises...

DCL has been doing some new cruises - West Coast/Mexico and they are doing the Mediteranean this summer. With the new ships coming on line in a few years specualtion is that they will explore new ports like Alaska, etc because people are asking for more than just the caribbean.

DCL is going all out on this one, since it's the first time they are back in the Med since they were built in Italy. They've had celebrations in each new port, fireworks, presentations to and from the cities they have docked at...

As far as entertainment - when they did the Repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal last year they had several celebs on board - the cruises for the next repo are already sold out and it's not until next year.

I wish I were on the Med cruise. I've always wanted to cruise there and I think DCL is the way to go...

tink rules

Original Poster
I'm sure whoever is on the ship will make it a fun time for all who are cruising.

Come on... Disney... Europe and a few celebs????

Not bad

tirian

Is Joey Fatone still a celebrity?!
:shrug:

:lol:

I've been in the same boat with him on IaSW. No one was taking pictures or anything. Nobody cared. That was before his time on "Dancing with the Stars," so maybe he's slightly more popular now.

tink rules

Original Poster
Is Joey Fatone still a celebrity?!
:shrug:

:lol:

I've been in the same boat with him on IaSW. No one was taking pictures or anything. Nobody cared. That was before his time on "Dancing with the Stars," so maybe he's slightly more popular now.

I was on line for an orange slush with John Stamos...

I imagine to anyone who watched DWTS... he's famous...

You didn't watch????? :eek: Come on!!! Tell me there wasn't someone in you life who wasn't watching... ok... so maybe they were one of the 8 mil who watched AI... :rolleyes:

tirian

I was on line for an orange slush with John Stamos...

I imagine to anyone who watched DWTS... he's famous...

You didn't watch????? :eek: Come on!!! Tell me there wasn't someone in you life who wasn't watching... ok... so maybe they were one of the 8 mil who watched AI... :rolleyes:

John Stamos is still popular because of Full House reruns and his ex-wife.

No, I definitely didn't watch Fatone dance. He used to do that all the time in his cookie-cutter boy band. Why is it interesting now? :p

p.s. Melinda Doolittle should have won. Simon Says So. ;)

tink rules

Original Poster
John Stamos is on ER... :)

& I guess watching all the people on DWTS is sort of like watching Figure Skating... It looks easy but I'd probably kill myself and break or sprain every bone in my body trying to do a triple salchow...

It's fun to watch someone try something different and yeah, it was different for JF too... I don't think Len judged the jumping up and down he did with N'Synch.... & he didn't have to carry off gold lame' during his boy band years...

mickeymouse2818

Trip reports are starting to come in for the first Mediteranean cruise... Deb at All ears has one up also... She's on the first cruise...

http://www.allearsnet.com/blogs/debwills/

They say that Joey Fatone and Kim Johnston from Dancing with the Stars are on board also. No news yet on the other celebrities. They are supposed to show Pirates 3 on board - we'll see.

Boys 2 Men were on the Transatlantic and also Jim Brickman.

Should be interesting to see who else shows up on these cruises...

Ok I'm going to say this right now, celebrities are people too. They travel on these cruises with their families and sometimes it becomes a bother when others interfere with their "family time". I had the privilege to meet Joey on a previous Disney Cruise and was disappointed when I was hearing of families that would go up to their table during dinner and asking for autographs. To me that is just rude. I was lucky to have had a chat with him while I was strolling the decks with some friends and had a small chat. It happened to be a lucky coincidence but we should not be looking and hunting them down. If they happen to be on the ship then great, if not don't go looking for them.

tink rules

Original Poster
Joey Fatone just competed and came in second (behind Apolo Anton Ono) on ABC's Dancing with the Stars...

Word is he's not only cruising, but also working on the cruise...

After puting in 4 months of gruling training... I'd say he needs a cruise!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I take it crusing is being used in a nautical term here not a lifestyle choice, though haveing known some matelots..........

PART

hcswingfield

Joey Fatone just competed and came in second (behind Apolo Anton Ono) on ABC's Dancing with the Stars...

Word is he's not only cruising, but also working on the cruise...

After puting in 4 months of gruling training... I'd say he needs a cruise!!!

He's also done some acting since his boy band days. He was great in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have some clients who are on the inaugural cruise. I can't wait to hear who was on it with them. Last time I was at WDW I saw Emmit (sp?) Smith from DWTS walking near RNRC. I don't really bother with the celebrities when I see them at WDW. They are there to have a good time just like I am.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom