Joe Flacco in the parks today?

flynnibus

Premium Member
he's gonna be busy! he was giving a press conference this morning about 9am or so in NO still.. and said he only had about an hour or so of sleep.

saxamoophone

he's gonna be busy! he was giving a press conference this morning about 9am or so in NO still.. and said he only had about an hour or so of sleep.
Sounds like he's running pretty late too. My moles in MK say it's going to be a few more hours before he makes it.

UPDATE: Just happened. Only 90 minutes late..not too bad!

Genie of the Lamp

All I can say as a Pittsburgh born Steeler fan is......................WHO CARES!!!! Some people like @Arewethereyet! will since he/she is a dirty bird ravens fan. But in a way, I have to thank them for preventing the 49ers from winning 6 super bowls just like our James Harrison said today. But all else aside, I didn't watch the game cause I hate both teams. I am glad for Joe Flacco cause he seems like a great guy to be around as opposed to some of their players like Terrelle Suggs.

lunchbox1175

All I can say as a Pittsburgh born Steeler fan is......................WHO CARES!!!! Some people like @Arewethereyet! will since he/she is a dirty bird ravens fan. But in a way, I have to thank them for preventing the 49ers from winning 6 super bowls just like our James Harrison said today. But all else aside, I didn't watch the game cause I hate both teams. I am glad for Joe Flacco cause he seems like a great guy to be around as opposed to some of their players like Terrelle Suggs.

As a fellow steeler fan, I agree, i tried to like this post more than once, but it wouldn't let me.

Matt7187

As a fellow steeler fan, I agree, i tried to like this post more than once, but it wouldn't let me.
The one thing I don't get, as a steelers fan, is why everyone wanted the ravens to win. Baltimore is our arch nemesis, and San fran is just another team. I know that they would have tied us with Super Bowls, but we would still be tied for 1st.

Genie of the Lamp

The one thing I don't get, as a steelers fan, is why everyone wanted the ravens to win. Baltimore is our arch nemesis, and San fran is just another team. I know that they would have tied us with Super Bowls, but we would still be tied for 1st.

True, but it's nice to be the ONLY team that has 6 super bowls going on 7 next year. Plus on a microscopic reason could be that their representing our AFC North division and it builds prestige toward our division. Your're not the only one who thinks that, many people around here in Pittsburgh ask the same question as you do.

lunchbox1175

I didn't, and I don't know any that did, everyone i knew said they would lose their lunch if the ravens won!

Soarin' Over Pgh

True, but it's nice to be the ONLY team that has 6 super bowls going on 7 next year. Plus on a microscopic reason could be that their representing our AFC North division and it builds prestige toward our division. Your're not the only one who thinks that, many people around here in Pittsburgh ask the same question as you do.

I didn't know which team to root for. Don't like the Ravens (Pittsburgher here, obviously... lol diehard Steelers fan. We all need to get together some time!) but also didn't want the 9ers tying up our record...

Regardless, congrats Flacco. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom