Jim Henson Creature Shop

LongballMG

Original Poster
Now that the Jim Henson Creature Shop (Prop Warehouse connected to Tour Bridge 1) has been destroyed forever, does anyone know if the contents were saved?

It would be a great loss if all of the props and artifacts were reduced to rubble.

FigmentJedi

Yeah, the Creature Shop logo was just attached to that shed because years ago, they had an exhibit on the live-action 101 Dalmatians movie that the Creature Shop built animatronics for.

FoozieBear

I may be mistaken on this, but I'm pretty sure the props moved to the actual Jim Henson Creature Shop warehouse in Hollywood.

Unplugged

They never destroy props like that when they remove the buildings. It all goes into storage somewhere for re-use. Just like with locations like the Adventurer's Club which was filled with stuff. Some of that has made it to other parks around the world, and a few things are now hidden gems at new locations on "The Landing" or whatever PI is now called. Re-use is the name of the game!

Princess Leia

Yeah, the Creature Shop logo was just attached to that shed because years ago, they had an exhibit on the live-action 101 Dalmatians movie that the Creature Shop built animatronics for.
I have great memories of the 101 Dalmatians exhibit. As a kid who thought that all of the dogs in the movie were real, I thought it was the neatest thing to see the animatronics.

Bolt

It was emptied out. But wasn't Henson stuff. It was actually a catering location for the last 10 years.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom