Jim Brickman at the magic kingdom is on now!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
not on here... but I am enjoying watching a Dave Matthews concert. Thank you PBS!!

Computer Magic

mkt said:
not on here... but I am enjoying watching a Dave Matthews concert. Thank you PBS!!
Do you get WMFE around that area? If so<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 height=17></TD><TD class=xl25>Orlando, FL</TD><TD class=xl25>Tue 11/29 @ 8 PM</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 height=17></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25>Wed 11/30 @ 4 PM</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 height=17></TD><TD class=xl25></TD><TD class=xl25>Sat 12/10 @ 4:30</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yoyoflamingo

I was down there when they were taping it at the end of August...it will be nice to actually see the finished product. I'll have to watch out for it on another day.

disneymoc

In some areas, the special will be airing three or four times through December. WTCI, my employer and favorite public television station, is airing it three times during the month in Chattanooga.

kdavis

I'm hoping that the DVD of this show is available commercially sometime soon. There is a DVD, longer than the broadcast (with 7 songs not included in the broadcast) that our local station is offering as a premium for pledges of $100 or more. His official site mentions the DVD, but only as a PBS premium. I hope they make this available for flat-out purchase!

disneymoc

kdavis said:
I'm hoping that the DVD of this show is available commercially sometime soon. There is a DVD, longer than the broadcast (with 7 songs not included in the broadcast) that our local station is offering as a premium for pledges of $100 or more. His official site mentions the DVD, but only as a PBS premium. I hope they make this available for flat-out purchase!

DVDs of PBS specials are normally available to the general public on DVD after a few months of the program premiere. Brickman worked out an exclusivity with PBS to use the DVD as a "thank you gift" for viewers who pledge.

celticdog

I caught the show last night, it was outstanding, however I did notice that during "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah", they did not show any images from "Song of the South". How disappointing, especially considering they showed images appropriate to the other songs played.

Lila McCann did a fantastic job, as did Wayne Brady. It's defininetly worth watching.

Does anyone know what 7 untelevised songs appear on the DVD?

celticdog

Since1976 said:
Ya gotta love threads that were only relevant for about an hour and a half, 8 days ago...

If you don't like the thread, then just ignore it and move on. There's no reason to be snotty about it.

The Jim Brickman special was broadcast for the first time here over the weekend. So, it is relevent to me!

Tigggrl

I too just saw it on Saturday, and only PART of it at that....I am always grateful for responses about something I may have missed:p

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
it was broadcasted again last night on WTCI in chattanooga I saw part of it. I liked the instrumental versions at the beginning.

disneymoc

warlord said:
it was broadcasted again last night on WTCI in chattanooga I saw part of it. I liked the instrumental versions at the beginning.

Did you see the guy begging people for money during the pledge breaks? That was me. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom