Jiko or Boma for Thanksgiving?

ajmanns

I screwed up and thought you couldn't make priority seating at the Disney restaurants earlier than 60 days.... and now I am trying to get us in for Thanksgiving dinner and almost all the restaurants are booked! They still have seating at the Animal Kingdom Logde at BOMA or JIKO. Anyone have an opinion about these two restaurants?? Which one would be better? Our kids are 12 and 16. Thanks!

crazygirley

I would pick Boma. It's buffet style and there is a ton to choose from, and the best part is you can go up and get more as many times as you want. It is really, really good food. Jiko is a little fancier than Boma, and you can't get as much food for your money (and on Thanksgiving, people usually like to stuff themselves) since Jiko isn't a buffet. I would go with Boma, especially since you have teenage kid's! Have fun!

Upvote 0

Yellowbird97

I have to agree with Crazygirly, Boma is a very good choice. Food is excellent and you will always remember the year you and your family had Thanksgiving dinner in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Great isn't it? Just think of the rest of us eating the same old same old while you are having great food at Boma. You have to try the chocolate dome shaped thingy for dessert (can't remember the name of it). mmmmmm good!

Upvote 0

crazygirley

Originally posted by Yellowbird97
You have to try the chocolate dome shaped thingy for dessert (can't remember the name of it).
Zebra Domes. Yes...try them! While we will all be home having pumpkin and apple pie, you'll be having Zebra Domes! Lucky you!

Upvote 0

ajmanns

Original Poster
:wave: Thanks for your opinions everyone! I made PS reservations at Boma! We will be there at 4:40 pm on Thanksgiving Day! I'll let you know how it goes. I did see some pics of Boma on the internet and it looks very cool! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom