Jersey Week!!! Its almost here!

vb4hire

Original Poster
We leave in just 18 days, heading down for "Jersey Week". We are staying at the Port Orleans resort and really looking forward to staying at a slightly more mature resort. My youngest is now a teen, and the last two times we stayed at the All-Star resorts... they were great for us at the time, but it will be nice to be in an environment that is not completely overwhelmed with toddlers! (was trying to get into Boardwalk, or Animal Kingdom... but the rooms in my price range were completely booked)

I've been to Disney about 7 times in my life (between as a kid and my own family) and this trip is a little more unique for us... Its the first time we've gone twice in a relatively short time frame...just 18 months ago. When we went in 2005 it was the "rat race, gotta run around and see everything cause its been 6 years, focus on what is the next ride, what is the next ride, what is the next ride.."... and this time around we are looking for a more leisurely paced trip. One that we can be a little more choosey about attractions and rides, maybe spend more time in the Epcot countries, rent a boat, or just hang out at the pool more often.

So just saying hello from Southern New Jersey... and wondering who else is out there lurking in the forums that are heading to WDW during Jersey Week!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom