Jedi training question

ggsport98

My son really wants to do the temple Jedi training, yet I can’t seem to find where to book it or how much. Can anyone’s help me on where to find this or what to do?

Thank you!

Driver

The trick is to get there early ( I mentioned the procedure in a previous thread can't remember which one) One way is to have an early morning breakfast planned they will let you in for that then just walk over and sign up. Or tell the CM at the entrance you want to go in to sign up for Jedi training, most will let you right in for that. As mentioned in the article the sign up is in a little alleyway just before Indiana Jones and after Prime Time. It's not unusual for all shows to be booked soon after the park opens. ( first half hour) That being said the show you are in could end up being at the end of the day. This info comes from my CM friends that work there. My granddaughter has been many times using this method.

Upvote 0

dieboy

If you wish to have them in it at reasonable time after you arrive, you almost have to make the mad dash at park opening, or get a dining reservation prior to open. I have seen the line wrapping every which way even twenty minutes after park opens. Example, sister and brother in law arrived before park opening, made a mad dash run to the sign up. My nephew was scheduled for 4pm something ...

The biggest kick is the park is essentially a half day park. If your willing to go get signed up and come back, that's one thing, but your loosing over an hour or two doing that (travel to park, sign up, travel back). Otherwise getting a late afternoon time is a bummer, you will run out of things to do by noon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

Just to tack onto this, your young Jedi needs to be there at sign up. If you head out first thing and leave the family back at the hotel to finish breakfast or sleep in you will not be able to sign them up. They go through a series of questions with them about scary situations and characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom