Jedi Academy

DisneyMomD

We are going in July with DD (8) and DS (4). They desperately want to do Jedi Academy - what time do we need to get there to sign up? Should we go there at Rope Drop?

CheshireCat12

Rope drop everyone tries to go to TSMM or RNRC, but many will go to Jedi Academy signup. Get there for rope drop and head straight for the signup and you should be fine. If your kids' hearts are set on it then I wouldn't miss it!

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

If you go at rope drop, you'll be more likely to get an earlier time. If you wait, you could be stuck with a later time or no slots available.

To second @CaptainShortty your kids have to be present. We learned that the hard way! Look for early EMH, too, as slots start filling up whenever the park opens.

Good luck!! It's definitely worth the trouble. Get to the show time early, since there is no special place for parents.

Upvote 0

rob45

I took my nephew there at the rope dropping and was able to get a early afternoon show. It fills up quick so take the others advice and get there asap.

Upvote 0

gooftroop5

My kids have done it 3 times and we were there at RD for all 3. During SWW (in late May/early June) people actually run to sign up. We still got morning time slots and we just walked along with the crowd.

Just get there early enough to be towards the front of RD and you should be fine. Afternoon time slots are brutally HOT especially in July. The kids where a robe and are in the open sun for the entire things. Mornings are definitely best.

And like PPs have all said....take your kids with you! They will ask them a series of questions while you are signing up.

Upvote 0

71dsp

We did it last year. Have to be there right when the park opens. We were a couple minutes behind the initial crowd and the line was already snaking outside the building. We only had a choice of 2 different times by the time we made it to the counter!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom