Jan 23- 29

squeaker53

Hello all I just got back Sunday from WDW and thought I would let anyone who wants to know about the waits. Went to all 4 parks MK the most crowded as always. Stayed at Pop Century found that to be quite full (could not get into the building we wanted for example) much more crowded than it was last Feb.
Sun 23 - Ak not crowded at all walk on rides, evening EPCOT TT 20 posted wait everything else no wait.
Mon 24 - MK not bad waits
Tues 25 - MK walk on rides by lunchtime more crowded 30 min wait Pan posted.
Wed 26 - MGM, Epcot not bad waits longest Tower 35 min. eve MK magic evening not long waits at all
Th 27 - MGM bit more croweded waits for GMR, Tower, Rocking by lunch 20 - 35 posted. Went to stunt show v. full.
Fri 28 - MK magic morn bit crowded 20 min for Space everything else good till lunchtime rode quieter rides and got FP Pan wait for example 40 min. Still good for the time of year though. Eve EPCOT no wait MS, not crowded Maelstrom or Mexico ride.
Sat 29th - MK most crowded we saw on trip but Sat so to be expected. Not go to Fantasyland at all. By 11am - 12pm Thunder 35 min posted Splash 45 posted looked more like an hour.

All together not bad waits still have to take advantage of FP in busy part of the day. Got more croweded as the week went on. Did not have the best weather cloudy and freezing some nights so keeps people away. My family is still there for a few days and are haivng better weather and a bit more crowded as we speak.

Will post a trip report asap. So sad to be home want to be at MK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom