Jambo House

BeanCounterBob

I think I am getting everything in line for our upcoming trip. One question that I do have......Does Jambo house supply laundry detergent in the DVC rooms? And if so how much? I am wondering if I need to buy some with our grocery delivery; or will what they have cover a few loads

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I think I am getting everything in line for our upcoming trip. One question that I do have......Does Jambo house supply laundry detergent in the DVC rooms? And if so how much? I am wondering if I need to buy some with our grocery delivery; or will what they have cover a few loads
Unless things have changed since Dec 2021/Jan 2022, yes. If you are in a one bedroom or larger villa, you will get two small bottles of laundry liquid to use in your washing machine. They will also supply refills if you are staying long enough to be there on your service days. You can also either go to check-in desk or call for refills if you need some.

Have fun. Jambo/Kadani are our DVC home:)

Upvote 0

Chip Chipperson

Detergent is provided. Softener isn't, so you may want to pack some dryer sheets if you use fabric softener. Another bit of advice I can give you is to run a wash cycle either empty or with some white towels before you wash anything of your own for the first time. We learned that lesson the hard way at OKW once. Whoever was in the room before us was kind enough to leave some spilled bleach in the washer for us, resulting in some lovely spotting on some of our clothes. Fortunately, only a couple items were ruined.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom